Different Types Of Lenses
Click on the name of the lens type if you would like more info on the unique features of a particular lens.
Let us know if you need any assistance.
- Also known as light-adaptive, variable tint, and light-adjusting lenses.
- Features lenses that are clear indoors and automatically darken when exposed
- These lenses are excellent at protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays and blue light from digital devices–both known for causing eye problems later in life.
- Provides protection against glare, scratches, smudges, dust, water and contribute to prevent the harmful
effects of UV rays and Blue-Violet Light**.
- Crizal® brand wants to bring people the clearest vision possible.
- Polarized lenses have a special chemical applied to them to filter light.
- The chemical’s molecules are lined up specifically to block some of the light
from passing through the lens.
- Think of it like a miniblind hanging in front of a window. Only light that passes through the blind’s openings can be seen.
- Invented in 1959, the Varilux® lens is the first progressive lens, and one that brings a real revolution for presbyopes.
- Varilux® lenses provide instantly sharp, effortless vision at near, far and everywhere in between.
- Smooth transitions at every distance from the moment the wearer puts them on.
Trilogy Trivex lenses
Virtually all prescriptions and can be offered
with any modern coating and treatment.
- Trilogy Clear lenses
- Trilogy Transitions® XTRActive lense
- Trilogy Transitions® Signature lenses
- Trilogy Transitions® Drivewear® lenses
- Trilogy Nupolar® lenses
- Includes a unique top layer containing fog repellent properties on both the front and back side of the lense.
- Activated through the daily use of the Optifog Activator Cloth. Simply wiping the Optifog lenses with the Optifog Activator Cloth can provide long-lasting protection against fog.
Virtually try on
Time to light up your style with our new Transitions® Signature® GEN 8™ colors. It’s easy: Pick your color, choose your frames, create your style!
- Select lense color
- Select frame style
Schedule Your Appointment
Our team of specialists are here to help you along your journey to find the right eye care for your special needs.