Call to action
When was the last time you had your eye exam?
- A comprehensive eye exam is essential to support your unique vision needs and overall health. We welcome you visit our Independent Doctor of Optometry* for your eye exam.
What happens during an eye exam.
- Your Optometrist will check the health of your eyes through a series of tests, which check for near- and far-sightedness as well as testing for eye related conditions and diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts and more. Furthermore, underlying medical conditions such as high blood pressure or diabetes may not have early warning signs or symptoms but will be detected during an eye exam. Early detection offers a higher likelihood of treatment. You should also bring any eye questions and vision complaints to the attention to the Optometrist. The Optometrist will work with you to address any concerns you may have.
- We also offers comprehensive eye exams for children and we know how important your child’s visual development is.
A comprehensive eye exam consists of:
- ▪ Reviewing any needs or concerns you may have with your vision
- ▪ Analysis of current glasses / contact lenses
- ▪ Assessment of overall eye health
- ▪ Eyes examined individually and together
- ▪ Personal vision advice.